Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Snooze Notifications

(Topic created: 08-16-2022 06:47 PM)
Vdelvalle11
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I'm not sure if this is a feature but it's something I'd be interested in. I'd like to be able to snooze certain notifications so that they come up at a later specified time. Maybe just add it under the notification itself. "Snooze for "x" minutes". This would help prevent some clutter that doesn't need to be handled immediately like if I'm at work and a Twitter notification pops up I can dismiss it for a few hours til I get home. I feel like its better than leaving it as a notification cluttering the notification panel. Sometimes I dismiss things thinking I'll eventually get back to it but then don't remember. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
OddyNuf
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yep. Already there. If it's not showing make sure you have the setting turned on under notifications>advanced settings.SmartSelect_20220816_220223_Settings_1000000017_1660712543.jpg

View solution in context

6 Replies
AdamBZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
This is a great idea and I think I'd use it pretty frequently!
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
That's a nice idea. Or have a DND option for apps
0 Likes
user79YTrwg4MN
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
This already exists..has existed for years. Expand the notification, there is now a bell on the bottom right and tap that. You will see snooze options so the notification will disappear and reappear in a specified time
Solution
OddyNuf
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yep. Already there. If it's not showing make sure you have the setting turned on under notifications>advanced settings.SmartSelect_20220816_220223_Settings_1000000017_1660712543.jpg
Vdelvalle11
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Thank you! I completely missed that!
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestion by @user79YTrwg4MN and @OddyNuf .  If that solution is not satisfactory, please submit your suggestion again.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team