Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Stable One UI 4.0 Update

(Topic created: 01-11-2022 05:04 PM)
BryanMars
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Please, can you give the beta community assurance that we will be getting the stable version of One UI 4.0? šŸ„² 
11 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Obviously we will get it (one day) but not knowing when we are going to get is painful. People who sign up for BETA usually do it because we want to try new features before average users...and for that same reason should get stable version before masses.
BryanMars
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I will never sign up for a beta test again. šŸ˜•
Mendylab
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I agree with you. Still being on a really buggy beta from December 2nd is unexcusable.
EyeAmTJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I'm surprised it's taking this long, unlocked Note20 Ultra got Android 11 in December 2020 when I was in that beta
Buckeyemike84
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
They only care about the S21 and the foldables. They don't care about Note20 users anymore.
EyeAmTJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I don't even see the appeal for foldable or flip phones, but I guess it's just me because back in my day we had flip and foldable phones already, only difference is they're touch screen now šŸ˜‚
Buckeyemike84
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Same here. My very first cell phone was a Motorola flip phone, 90's version. It was big and bulk and literally just had the mic piece flip down on it with just a dial pad underneath lol.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @BryanMars ,

We are working to release an update for the beta members today (1/12) . 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
You guys are liars. It is now 1/13/22...
The update is ALREADY OUT for unlocked note 20 devices! How do we beta testers still not have the update?? We are also unlocked note 20 ultra owners too. We should be getting it first as beta testers..