Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stackable widgets

(Topic created: 08-10-2022 05:12 PM)
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I don't know if this is intended behavior or a bug. But when I set up a stackable widget, I place the widgets in the order that I want them in. They seem to be reordering themselves randomly. For example, I have a stack with At A Glance, Google search, and a weather widget. I have them in that order, and set not to rotate. However sometimes when I swipe from at a glance, instead Google search being the 2nd widget, the weather widget has move to this place in the order. I would like them to stay the way I set them. 
7 Replies
RyanSr
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Press and hold the stack, then choose edit and move them around to the order you want them in. Also make sure that auto rotate is turned off
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I appreciate it, but I've done all of that. They reorder themselves. Not auto rotate, they literally change spots in the stack
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
I think theres also an option to turn off priority or something like that
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Thank you, I'll look for it
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Could just be a bug
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Correct. That's what I was asking 😂
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team