Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Status bar changes

(Topic created: 09-02-2023 11:25 AM)
senshi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
In my opinion, this update should change everything, and the most we need to change are small things that not many of us see but it makes us feel satisfied, and that is to have a redesign of the battery and Wifi.
I know that this is something that only Samsungs have, but I think that the battery should have some changes.

How the Wifi Icon Needs Some Refurbishment.

9 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Why do they need to do that? It works perfectly fine the way it is!
senshi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
The redesign is old stuff, and there are many companies that have new battery and Wi-Fi redesigns that work much better.
0 Likes
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Mike , at that rate everything works fine . A car still goes a to b without updating it . But no one will buy it when other updated things are around .

I agree , the status bar looks so dated now . It nearly 4 generations old , needs a refresh
senshi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Really, since many things are changing with the arrival of One ui 6, I want at least the battery icon and the wifi to have a new redesign.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I assume these are the icons you're wanting a refresh on?samsung_icons_2-w782_1000001015_1693888134.jpg
senshi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Yea
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
What changes are you looking for?
senshi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Something that makes One ui 6 change everything, even if they are something minimal but change it
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team