Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Status bar shifting

(Topic created: 10-11-2022 06:11 AM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
In this beta4 (ZVJ2), it seems like all icons on the right side of status bar has shifted a little to right, which makes equal spacing around the corner (S22 Ultra). However, all icons on the left stays the same.

Samsung please also shift the left icons of status bar to the left, which will make equal spacing around the corner. 

Edit: 
I do still suggest that they should shift the icons so that the empty spaces around the corner (top and side) are equal. 
However, I found that the whole status bar is shifted to the left and right over time (already reported it). It seems like we have "dynamic status bar" just like someone suggested.

5 Replies
MattURL
Star
Options
Suggestions
Now I can't unsee this 🫠 😂. I hope they fix it before final release
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Who looks for this kinda stuff? Hahahahahaha you have screenshots on hand. I applaud you sir. Your dedication to the beta is unmatched.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Hahaha. I didn't intentionally screenshot the status bar, but I took a screenshot for another thing.

If I had not taken a screenshot for that, I would not have had it on hand.
0 Likes
JPlaid
Star
Options
Suggestions
My guess is when they removed the user profiles, they reduced that space since there won't be users' pictures there anymore. However they definitely need to smooth that put lol! Looks incomplete.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes