Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Still No ESIM

(Topic created: 11-19-2021 01:45 PM)
Mhk6709
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Please add esim on unlocked  Z Fold 3 5G  all iphones and pixels regardless of unlocked or locked has esim this is a standard here in the USA :united_states:. Please add I have 2 lines I would like to have one phone.
7 Replies
esimguyusfi
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I wish more people would demand esim functionality in the usa.
Its there just turn it on ...
Members_23u4Q8t
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

I second that I definably won't be buying any Samsung phones that don't offer US eSim support. The fact that they would go out of there way to disable it here in the US in such  a  conniving way as  to try and force people into buying 2 phones is seriously offensive to me as a consumer 

useraqrK5GAXpM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Definitely Want to see esim support especially since the hardware is already there
esimguyusfi
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Dream it and they will comply
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Mhk6709 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
esimguyusfi
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I need more people to join in on pressuring samsung US to enable a function that most of Europe and the east have otb .

We rule the world but one small option that is already there is locked to us .

I will nagg and more until the esim works in the states .

Come on 

Esim esim esim esim esim

0 Likes
esimguyusfi
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Still waiting 😅😅😅😅
0 Likes