Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stop it with the ads Samsung

(Topic created on: 11/10/20 2:29 PM)
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I'm gonna add to this just to make it more known that ads on a $1300+ phone is utterly ridiculous! Hopefully with the sheer amount of posts on the forums and how many likes each one is getting that Samsung will finally understand that we are so tired of seeing these ads everywhere in the default apps. Just cut it out already and improve the UX for you base apps.
8 Replies
Osvaldo170
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
You can unavailable it in the samsung goals app check there
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Suggestions
no stock Samsung apps have unremovable ads. RIDICULOUS :face_with_rolling_eyes:
Morbidqrositea
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Osvaldo, this doesn't turn it off globally we still see ads in weather, game launcher etc. full blown ads. not suggestions but ads that samsung is being paid for having in there.
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Suggestions
SO RIDICULOUSLY RIDICULOUS
userQexuzJnotS
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Yes, these ads need to be removed for sure!!
JOHNNOONAN
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I agree. it is tacky that my 1300 dollar phone shows me ads in apps like samsung pay or the dialer app or in any stock app. I came over from iphone and that platform never forced a single ad at me for anything other than their own services, which are the only ads I find acceptable on a premium device. Every Samsung app I try that shows me a third party app a single time gets replaced immediately. This is why do not use your dialer or Samsung pay.
ACC01
Halo
Options
Suggestions
It's disrespectful, we have to keep saying this until they listen to us
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes