Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Stutter scrolling is back

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 02:05 PM)
Jiggajonson
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I had downgraded because I didn't care for much of the bugs in the beta, but I remained in the beta as an option. I hit the upgrade button accidentally and am back on the latest beta. Almost like clockwork, the stuttering in scrolling everywhere is back. It's a reminder of why I downgraded in the first place. 

Please šŸ™ let me get the most out of my 120hz screen again. How has this not been fixed already?
4 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Hmm, it's smooth for me. Maybe try clearing your device cache.

Turn off the device.Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.When the Android logo displays, release both keys.An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.Press Side key to select.Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.Press the Side key to restart the device.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
this doesn't fix the problem
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Jiggajonson ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Switch to 60hz ?
0 Likes