Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sync more Samsung and Microsoft services

(Topic created: 08-28-2022 01:30 PM)
stickhudsee-us
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

Samsung has a strong partnership with Microsoft and over time has introduced interesting new features such as syncing Samsung Reminder with Microsoft Tasks, Samsung Notes with Microsoft OneNote, Samsung Gallery with Microsoft OneDrive etc.

It would be nice to also have:

1) Synchronization of Samsung Wallet/Pass passwords with Microsoft Edge/Authenticator (and viceversa)
2) Synchronization of Samsung Internet open tabs with Microsoft Edge (and viceversa)

Regarding the first one, currently my "workaround" is to use Microsoft Authenticator app, but its autofill is not as good as Samsung Wallet/Pass.
Regarding the second one, the workaround is to use Microsoft Edge app, but it's not as good as Samsung Internet.

3 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Hello I have been off a pc now for over 5 years now. I have been operating android well since cup cake Microsoft has always given me nothing but problems virus after virus no more I'm android all the way. I backup with Google one
0 Likes
stickhudsee-us
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

I respect your opinion, but I personally haven't caught a virus on Windows since Windows 7. Also, not everyone can afford to "use only Android" but need to use a more robust operating system like Windows. I am a software engineer and currently there is no way to do everything I need to do on Android.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes