Did you mean: 

Original topic:

UI 3.0 vs 2.5

(Topic created: 10-24-2020 04:59 AM)
Lurien
Star
Options
Suggestions
After running these Betas for a few days I feel it's not up to par with UI 2.5 in terms of responsiveness and fluidity across the board. 2.5 was flawless in that regard (at least it felt that way on my phone) . Beta although it is very smooth with scrolling and it is pretty snappy there are certain areas that really need to be looked at. (Like slow pull down on notification drawer, hit and miss with the navigation gestures and other little bugs here and there) . I do love everything that has been added and the new look of things.  They just have to get everything running like on the previous UI. I'm sure they'll figure it out.  
4 Replies
Earlman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
definitely agree with you on the navigation gestures been having a real issues with that! 👍
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
Remember it's a beta program!
0 Likes
Lurien
Star
Options
Suggestions
Indeed. But I can imagine the final version shouldnt be too far away and theres still quite a bit to sort out. Like I said, they'll figure it out...
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. With regards to glitches and bugs, we would suggest try clearing the cache and rebooting the device first. If issues continue to occur, please send us an error report, so we could provide a fix for the next version of the beta. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes