Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Unify Light Mode

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 10:32 PM)
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
The Quick Panel looks way too bright when compared to Task Switcher, App Screen, etc.

6 Replies
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Theme Park.... šŸ™ƒ You can make this however you want it to be.... It's an add on for Good Lock.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I use theme park religiously. Regardless this still happens for me (you can't adjust the app drawer brightness)
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Ah, well, I've been using Nova Launcher... For the past 6 years... That also has been custonized... I can't stand horizontal scrolling. Screenshot_20211027-092215_Nova7.png
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I just put all my apps in folders. Zero scrolling. It's amazing!Screenshot_20211027-072708_One UI Home.jpg
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Ive noticed thats as well regardless of the app screen or task switcher its too white should be more blurr instead
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @MochaVex ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team