Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unlock animations

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 04:36 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Suggestions

Please make the unlock animation zoom out instead of zooming in, so it can match the home screen animation when unlocking. Also make the wallpaper zoom out. please. it's gonna make it so much better and smoother.Example:

8 Replies
bqooo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Please make the unlock animation zoom out instead of zooming in, so it can match the home screen animation when unlocking. Also make the wallpaper zoom out. please. it's gonna make it so much better and smoother.
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Mine doesnt even have that animation
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
what we have is not exactly the same. but it's kinda odd because when u unlock your phone, the animation zooms in, and in the home screen, it zooms out, which doesn't work together.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
It might make more sense though. I mean you unlock it, you're opening it. And when you turn it off, you are basically closing it.
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
open your phone by PIN, not Fingerprint, and watch carefully to the animations. the pin pad just zooms in instead of zooming out.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
It looks fine if you ask me, it would be better if the animations applied on the fingerprint and face recognition
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

bqooo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
please 🙏
0 Likes