Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update Good Lock modules

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 12:00 AM)
AnthonyTG
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
While not completely related to One UI 6 Beta, I do want to see all the Good Lock modules get updated to support One UI 6. Some of my modifications like removing the app names are gone because home up, a good lock module, doesn't support One UI 6
7 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Agreed. I feel like because they pump good lock up to assist with a lot of the "additional" features of OneUi, it should've been prioritized for the release of the beta so we could give further analysis of how these modules work within these builds instead of afterwards. Seems counterintuitive to do it the way they've opted to 🤷🏽‍:male_sign:
Philosophics
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
That's to much to test all at once. Beta test the firmware, make sure it's good. Only then should good lock modules be updated.
They are separate for a reason.
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Historically they've never had goodlock fully compatible with a beta release. They usually update the modules starting a few weeks before release.
Casosix
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I think it's reasonable to expect good lock updates around the time OneUI 6 officially releases
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes, modules don't work until the beta is almost done or completely done. One plus side to this is that new features are occasionally added to Good Lock modules, or even permanently incorporated into the new UI! Lots of the new locksceen choices were originally from Good Lock, for instance...
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Good Lock is not fully supported during beta program. In the meantime, please report the issue and keep us updated on other issues you encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards
One UI Beta Team.

Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree. I wish I had done my research before doing this, all the Good lock features I've come to enjoy and use daily, so it's a bit frustrating not being to now. I hope they'll all be returning after this is over.