Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update Sharing screen.

(Topic created: 12-03-2020 03:04 PM)
Lebanski
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I know it's too late for ONE UI 3.0 but even 3.1 would be nice. Why would it recommend I share with a number I blocked as spam?? The contacts or apps it wants you share with is so random. Please let us choose who or what apps and put it in the order we want. Make it customizable. Why would I want to share with flipboard either?? It needs an overhaul for sure. I love the nearby share being front and center but everything else needs an upgrade

5 Replies
MITEECS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
It used to be frequently or recently used contacts, now it's just random ones and some of them I haven't talked to in years or it pulls no reply email addresses. It needs fixed
SuperOvni
Comet
Options
Suggestions
In the new version, Home up in Good Lock will bring an option to delete or only add where you want to share your information, messages, etc....right now is a disaster, has been for years
zdost
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree it can become a cluttered mess at times, I would much prefer if you can customize only apps and contacts you choose to be shown
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

N3aV3
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
you are able to edit the share sheet if you have Home up from Good Lock.
0 Likes