Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Users/Guest Account

(Topic created: 10-20-2022 09:41 AM)
StannFresh
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I saw that in the beta 4 the GUEST USERS had been removed I hope you guys bring it back as it's a great feature Please do not remove it. 

7 Replies
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I always wonder, who uses this? On a tablet it'll make sense since people share them but on a smartphone, what would be a good instance where this feature is needed? Genuinely curious here.
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yep...I wouldn't use it...phones are cheap, here, hon, have your own!!! Stop grabbing my phone!
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
I don't use it either, noone else uses my phone at all
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Supposedly, it's coming back later... I personally don't use it.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

nite2k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Keep in mind this is also used to separate Work and Personal profiles. For those of us who maintain work emails and apps, this is the best way to set boundaries on when works starts and work ends. Once I turned off my work profile and switch to personal, all work apps and notifications are gone and I can relax.
StannFresh
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Right, a bunch of people are saying they don't use it as I asked them for their opinion. I just don't want to be rude I ignore them. But this is a beta community you request features that would be helpful for your lifestyle not everyone's lifestyle we have different tastes and lifestyles.
0 Likes