Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Visual voicemail integration with dialer

(Topic created: 10-16-2023 10:24 AM)
bigdave79
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Apple and Google have successfully implemented this for years. Come on Samsung! It's about time. 
5 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Windows Phone had it prior to both of those I believe.

For now I use T-mobiles Visual Voice mail app because that's thr carrier I use on my unlocked S22 Ultra.

It would be nice if it was integrated in the dialer though
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

FargoTek
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Seriously, I think I've said this for the last like four bettas in a row now. I'm not sure why they even have this beta community feedback because it seems like nobody seems to care what the consumer wants. I think I received pretty much the exact same response that they provided to you above mine in that they sound appreciative and they probably are but the people they are sending the feedback to are the ones that advertisers are cutting checks to. Even my Samsung refrigerator every time I walk past it there's a new app on there. You can't get rid of any of them. You can't even disable Bing and they paid for permanent notification panel priority so it literally just never goes away even though you don't have an account signed in
0 Likes
FargoTek
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Remember I used to have the VM integrated into dialer back on the note 5 or 3 or whichever the last one we could run custom roms on. You're talking 10 years ago..
0 Likes
FargoTek
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
And the call recording that you can get in pretty much any country but the US even though it's not illegal here. However most corporations know that when people can refer back to what was said in a phone call that they are going to have to put their money where their mouth is. I.e.advertisers lobby Samsung Google etc to not allow call recording And it shows in their pocketbooks at the end of the day
0 Likes