Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Visual voicemail

(Topic created: 09-22-2021 04:12 AM)
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Is it possible for Samsung to be able to put a visual voicemail tab in their phone app? That would be so convenient to be able to check out your voicemails that way rather than always calling it I know that Google and apple does it and living in these days we're calling a voicemail is it's very slim to even none to some people something like that would be very helpful, it's just the recommendation. 
7 Replies
klaachu
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
YES! THIS IS A REALLY GOOD ONE TO ADD
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Right. I've been wanting one
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @T3CHMAN ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Please note that this does involve getting approval from the carrier. 

Regards

One UI Beta Tea m.

T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Great, thank you!
JawshDarnit
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
If you have T-Mobile or any other carrier besides AT&T they block it. šŸ˜ It **bleep** I know. They also block Google from using their own voicemail features on the carrier level. I wish they wouldn't. But it's because T-Mobile and others also have their own transcription services, they want to charge you for that instead of just getting it free from Google/Samsung
T3CHMAN
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
That's just ridiculous. Their carrier service for visual voicemail **bleep**
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yea I've been waiting for a built in visual voicemail forever. Had it on my iPhone 6 and loved it so I was sad to see that it wasn't a feature on Galaxy.
0 Likes