cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Volume Bar

It would be nice if we were given the option to swipe the volume bar to the side to open the rest of the volume panel instead of needing to tap the 3 dots and add numbers so you know what percentage you have raised or lowered the volume 

Thanks

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Volume Bar

love this idea. and to add to the volume panel, a quick access to which device the user wants to output the audio.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Volume Bar

Yeah with 2.5 you could swipe down and it opened up the whole panel I hate clicking the 3 dots and not seeing what percentage I've selected the volume to be needs numbers also

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Beta Moderator

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

yup! this would be great just like in One UI 2.5 👍🏻
Highlighted
Astronaut

this would be a great idea!