Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Volume Color

(Topic created: 10-13-2020 07:23 PM)
Wayofroy
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I think it's a little to much grey in the volume bar, should go back too blue.. 

8 Replies
jaymac94
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
negative.... i think the grey looks way better imo
Options
Suggestions
I COMPLETELY AGREE!! If you happen to have a grayish background, its hard to see the volume bar--or better, can this be customizable? can be blue, green, red, gray--whatever....much like how we can tweak the color of clock style!
Wayofroy
Halo
Options
Suggestions
exactly! it's hard to see sometimes when in grey or when you don't have dark mode on and on a white page, but yes custom colors!
0 Likes
zdost
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I suggest the colors should just be inverted depending on if you have dark mode enabled or not, for example if you had the dark volume slider it would be a white bar on a black background and vice versa. At the very least, they should make it a lighter shade of grey so it's more easily legible
Wayofroy
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I agree on that too
jaymac94
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
that makes sense
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
agreed i wanted to make a post about that but didnt bother. They should definitely change the color when using dark mode. you can barely see the difference
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program. Thank you.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes