Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

WALLS

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 07:04 PM)
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
AFTER LOOKING THROUGH THE WALLPAPER SOFTWARE, I NOTICED THERE IS LIVE WALLPAPER ABILITY, HOWEVER WE NEED A MODULE THAT WILL LET US RESIZE PROPERLY TO FIT OUR SCREEN, not JUST ZOOM OUT BUT ALSO ZOOM IN TO SHRINK THE WALL, IN MOST CASES THIS IS WHAT'S NEEDED, EVEN WITH THE REGULAR WALLPAPERS WE ONLY HAVE THE ABILITY TO ZOOM OUT AND MAKE IT BIGGER, so what we need is those same options in gallery and the wallpaper app, but allow us to resize both ways zoom in and zoom out
4 Replies
CaptAmericaS007
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Do you mean something besides Wallpaper|My Wallpapers|3 dot menu|Live Wallpaper?
0 Likes
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Ok after looking at it again the wallpapers don't fit properly, it's been so long since i tried, but the my wallpapers lead you to an app of your choice, however you can select gifs from the gallery and set as wallpapers which is great but you can't resize them so I need to make a new post my mistake
0 Likes
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
After looking they have done a good job, just need that resize function both ways also for regular wallpapers thanks for the heads up
0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @MRREEsE ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will request our usability team to add resize for zooming in and out.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes