Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch 5 OneUI 5 Beta 3 Sleep.

(Topic created: 07-08-2023 12:52 PM)
SlavicNikitenko
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

Watch 5 pro only records half of sleep measurements. 

One ui 5 beta 3. 

12 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please submit an error report  through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community > Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Winterwolf1964
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
My 5 Pro watch is no longer recordingsleep after the last update. I DO love the auto sensor for irregular heartbeat now (since I have AFib), but I rely on sleep info a well. 

I've uninstalled the app and re-installed. No help. 
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions

Hello there! šŸ™‚ 

Would you happen to be on the One UI Watch 5 beta?

Winterwolf1964
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
No beta here.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Suggestions

I have to check lol. So, when did this update happen? Can you kindly tell me your Software version from Settings>About watch>Software information?

Winterwolf1964
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Just updated the other day.

OneUI 5

Software version: R925USQU1ZWH3
VerbumVeritum
Options
Suggestions

Ah ha! You are on the beta! No worries! šŸ˜„ 

Have you attempted to factory reset and restore the watch via the Galaxy Wearables app yet? (Settings>General>Reset) If this doesn't resolve the sleep tracking issue, I honestly recommend waiting for the stable One UI Watch 5 release. It should be arriving imminently. Your other option would be to revert the OS at a Samsung authorized service center, like uBreakiFix/Geeksquad. Betas have weird quirks, so there isn't much more to do than to ride it out or revert. šŸ˜•

Winterwolf1964
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Ok, shows what I know...LOL!

At least the ECG monitor is working.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Suggestions

Totally fine lol. A reset might fix it, it usually does. Other than that, waiting is your best bet. Problems like these usually aren't systemic, so other things should still function properly. I'm glad to hear this seems to be the case!