Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Weather App

(Topic created: 08-31-2022 12:38 AM)
OddyNuf
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I feel the weather app would be nicer if the color matched the system theme throughout instead of having the purple color up top. Also we don't need the stories and video section on the bottom. I think most of us go on it just to check the weather and then get out of it.
7 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Remember HTC Evo. That widget rocked maybe tap on something like that to go into weather radar etc
OddyNuf
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I had the HTC One. HTC had the best android skin back in the day.
0 Likes
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Suggestions
So true but the app itself is partnered with the Weather Channel and is "Made for Samsung". The Weather Channel won't skip a chance to basically advertise those useless "features" to users like us.

It'd be cool if such annoying features weren't included in the "Made for Samsung" version but don't expect miracles.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
^ this
0 Likes
OddyNuf
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Ah, didn't even realize that since I've been using a third party weather app for the longest now. So I guess I'll keep doing that.
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes I thought they had a future. . But then again I also thought L.G was doing well also
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes