Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wi-Fi share

(Topic created: 09-12-2023 02:57 PM)
jirxd
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Please reconsider Wi-Fi sharing. On MIUI it's more convenient. I just click on active Wi-Fi and get the code or nearby share. On Samsung i am able to share only QR and when i open network settings. When i click on active wi-fi network nothing happens.

So you can reduce for 1 step sharing and add one more option.

photo_2023-09-12_14-54-40.jpg

10 Replies
Mikeyr305
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Samsung does this already
0 Likes
Mikeyr305
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Why do you have to be rude. And no I have not been answering all the threads. So I don't know what you're talking about.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Suggestions
He's probably confusing your name with mine and yet telling us to "read carefully," lmfao!
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Suggestions
He can reply in any post/thread that he wants! That's the whole point! Maybe you should proofread what you're typing before accusing him of not being able to read something, "carefully." You seem to be upset and cursing at people on here for no apparent reason!
0 Likes
Sosihiui
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

I didn't find. Can you show it? 

0 Likes
Mikeyr305
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Tap Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi or Settings > Network & internet > Internet, then tap the gear to the right of your network.
Tap QR code.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Maybe you should consider going back to MIUI! All you keep doing is saying on MIUI this, on MIUI that in your posts. Why do people come from a different phone manufacturer and then demand that Samsung make theirs look like the other companies? Why even come to Samsung? It's not like they can take EVERY manufacturers setup and add it to theirs!
Mikeyr305
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I would pick your choices of words before they bump you off.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Suggestions
You should probably proofread what you're typing again like I suggested earlier.
0 Likes