Did you mean: 

Original topic:

allow the power menu

(Topic created: 10-30-2020 12:59 PM)
DCdaniel
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
On android 11, the power menu became a whole different thing, now it contains all the smart home controls, it has and it is, one of the biggest visual UI changes of the new software, and it would be a shame to see samsung not implement it, this is so crucial to me that might push me to other manufacturers if it's not integrated.

Smart home is the future, I use it literally every day, all the time and having such a robust, easy, and direct feature already baked in and not using it, not giving us the the users the choice, it would be a sad thing to see.

Give us the choice.

4 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
BrettTech
Halo
Options
Suggestions
yes add this soon!!
0 Likes
Kaku
Halo
Options
Suggestions
nope
0 Likes
Parad0xat10n
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
yes please add this, why wouldn't you Samsung? what would be hard about adding it? it's one of the highlights of Android 11 that we are MISSING 🥺
0 Likes