cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Galaxy

animation speed

I usually use the developers options to speed up the phone to .5x on all three open/close windows app etc.

An option to change how the apps open/close, windows open/close, etc. Slide up or down, slide left or right, where window options appear on screen..

Something like that
4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: animation speed

how did it affect battery life
Galaxy

Re: Re: animation speed

Actually, back in the day when I was on a nexus device from google, we change all the options of animations, sliding up or down, click the app drawer button and it slides in from the left. Scroll down, open an app, it slides open from the right, but closes to the left. It some amazing stuff, but I wanna see a window, with a thin black line framed around it, open up it the top right corner of my phone, (beit the messages, camera, etc,) on the home screen instant options to open windows without leaving desktop.
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: animation speed

It was the same, I had a nexus 6p, at the prime, all day, 12-14 hour days.
Beta Moderator

Re: animation speed

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team