Did you mean: 

Original topic:

beta, causing delays to send and receive messages

(Topic created on: 12/6/20 8:07 PM)
Salimboi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Everything was fine until last week, I have stop receiving text messages on my note 20 ultra, contacted my carrier Everything fine from there end, placed my sim into different phone Everything worked fine, but now back to note 20+ultra same issue, I cannot send messages or receive, anyone else have this issue? Help.....
4 Replies
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Suggestions
Tried a different SMS app? I don't use stocked messages app and mine works. SMS Organizer
ZeusD
Halo
Options
Suggestions
yes, I had it happen over 2 factory resets. I posted support in another thread, started by another person also. I am simply hoping that after this second reset that it continues working as it should.

USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
PeninaD
Halo
Options
Suggestions
This may be due to Google Carrier Services. There is an update out today because of issues on many different phones from the previous update.
Go to Play Store, ensure you get today's update.