Did you mean: 

Original topic:

camera

(Topic created on: 11/19/20 3:03 PM)
oscarC
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Can you guys make the shutter button faster when taking a picture to capture the imagine instantly and have it processed in the background and also I feel like ther uhd recording can be better looks really bad in low light very low quality for being an ultra we expect best image processing thank you if u guys can help and like or comment in this post so they can address the issues please and thank you
5 Replies
flossycarter
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
yeah shutter speed is really slow on this phone
0 Likes
zdost
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I totally agree
0 Likes
RANG3R75
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
ditto
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
SuperOvni
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Totally agree, is impossible to take good picture or take photos in sequence, the only alternative is burst shot and don't works 100% in all cases. This photo it was taken with my S8+, unfortunately is impossible take a picture like this with my S20 Ultra...impossible...literally is a down grade in this aspect

clipboard_image_1605827128657_1605827128657.jpg