Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

file manager(speed]

(Topic created: 11-04-2020 08:57 AM)
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
If there's any optimization you guys can add as far as speed to the file manager(my files) please patch it up in the final version. Since the note 10 plus I've noticed the processes have slowed down when moving files, loading folders,  etc. It has definitely taken a step backwards, so I'm hoping you guys will pay some attention to the speed of the file manager,  those extra seconds help out alot. And fyi this is with or without high performance(enhanced processing) on. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Has this lag become significantly noticeable recently? It would also be helpful if you could send us an error report with details on which apps/processes that you encounter this problem with. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I noticed a drop off from previous my file versions specifically starting after the note 9, previously it was much more responsive and quicker, takes to long to load the files internal or SD card, and I have sent plenty of error reports regarding, I know these things take time to comb through but this is the prefect opportunity to make sure it's a responsive as possible,a few of my error reports/ inquiries have been corrected but like I said this is the perfect opportunity
0 Likes
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
this(file manager speed) has been fixed after the last update beta 2 November patch, along with other improvements such as better gesture response most notably and importantly thanks guys.
0 Likes