Did you mean: 

Original topic:

gallery app suggestions

(Topic created: 10-23-2020 03:05 PM)
zdost
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I really like the addition of a photo bar on the bottom of the screen, this makes it much easier to find photos. I do have a few suggestions regarding the app in general though:

• Photo bar does not register a deleted image quickly enough, so it stutters. Could it update in real time?
  • When selecting an image, the photo bar pops up at a different time than the editing bar icons(bottom row). Could both rows appear at the same time?
  • When viewing an image, could there be a fade in of the on-screen elements like the editing icons or the photo bar? Right now it seems so abrupt, and this is a common trend found in One UI apps. I would love to see an overhaul and see gradual fade in for on screen elements.
  • The new "bounce" effect when you swipe down from an image is nice, however it breaks whenever the user swipes up or down quickly as the animation is playing, there is a blank space on the grid for a few milliseconds. Can this be fixed?
1 Reply
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team