Did you mean: 

Original topic:

gestures not working properly

(Topic created on: 11/7/20 10:23 PM)
userUZKFQJO9bT
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
One ui 3.0 beta 2, gestures are not working properly please fix. It takes multiple tries to make recent apps or home gestures to work. Help please.
Thank you 
4 Replies
SteveNote20U
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I've had the same issue on my note 20U. it was terrible for me in the first beta. and in beta 2 it seems to be better but not quite.

in another post I specified that I've not had touch sensitivity on prior to beta. and beta 1 I needed TS on and with beta 2 I have turned off TS but and it's not as bad as beta 1 but not close to as usable as it was prior to beta.
userUZKFQJO9bT
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Hopefully they will fix it with beta 3 asap it's difficult to use when you have to keep swiping multiple times to get somewhere, I'm using Note20U as well.
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I want the animations back from One UI 2.5 back as well. the animation for events from the 3 gesture bar is so choppy
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes