Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ideas

(Topic created: 11-23-2020 02:21 PM)
elliex
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I suggest you make your homescreen more customizable. Each page can have a different wallpaper and to customize widgets. Like how apple did with their homescreens.
Also, to be able to custom messages so we can change the chat bubble colors and maybe the shape.
All together my idea is to make samsung phones more customizable all together, especially when it comes to being neat and clean.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

6 Replies
matute33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
i agree and also to bring back a part of android 4 wallpapers.
0 Likes
Wayofroy
Halo
Options
Suggestions
That's nice but they ain't gonna listen just post the same generic post from the beta team
elliex
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
k
0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

Wolfenfurk
Comet
Options
Suggestions
What the beta team won't tell us is that Samsung secretly hates theming ANY phone. They want it all the same, uniform, and in line with their views. It takes a literal broken arm to get them to give us anything we want.
Wolfenfurk
Comet
Options
Suggestions
They decimated substratum on phones, decimated substratum Lite and going into OneUI 3 I think their gonna destroy synergy, you'll only be able to them with the galaxy store and good lock, which both are terrible.