Did you mean: 

Original topic:

issues focusing

(Topic created on: 12/4/20 4:08 PM)
oscarC
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Picture wasn't too close or too far should have trouble trying to focus on the object please please samsung work on camera that's what we all want just make the camera a stable to run fast at processing images in the background while we snap pictures also stop trying to smooth out every things just make it look as realistic as possible even with face smoothing off
8 Replies
SuperOvni
Comet
Options
Suggestions
The 108mp camera only focuses on a specific area, it is its nature, with small sensors the focus is total.
0 Likes
oscarC
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
gonna have to go to the apple :(
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Comet
Options
Suggestions
In the Note 20 Ultra the focus is better
0 Likes
zdost
Comet
Options
Suggestions
don't give up on them just yet, I'd wait and see what the final build holds. and I do agree that we should have an option to turn off face smoothing completely
0 Likes
oscarC
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
don't get me wrong I love samsung been with then since the galaxy s4 but they gotta work on the camera which honestly is the there main selling point in my opinion since they were promoting it so much
0 Likes
zdost
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree and it has a lot of potential. my s20 has the best camera I've had on a phone and I'm hoping it improves in the update even more. I do think finding a workaround for the autofocus issues should be a priority, since it's the reason why a lot of people bought the Ultra as you said
Kaku
Halo
Options
Suggestions
well bye! :ram::ewe:
0 Likes
oscarC
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
also wish they could work on there pictures in low light they suffer so much even when there is enough light pictures come out dark
0 Likes