Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

keyboard not popping

(Topic created: 12-09-2021 04:53 PM)
DashingDi
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Often having issue with keyboard not popping to allow me write error report. Connecting to Android auto make the phone freeze and nothing works. I have to turn phone off everytime to make it work normal
3 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @DashingDi  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JonCulper
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Seriously, do you do you guys even read what these people are saying? He just said the keyboard can't pop up so he can't submit the error report...
sbllbs
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I was also having the disappearing keyboard issue. I tried everything, clearing cache, all kinds if stuff.

I eventually installed GBoard and since then, I've switched back to the Samsung Keyboard, which I use because of how Samsung Pass is built into it.

After installing GBoard and then switching back to the Samsung Keyboard I haven't had the issue.

I was having so many problems with the Samsung Members reporting even without the Keyboard issue that I switched back to my Galaxy S21. I've just hopped back onto my Z Fold 3 to try to deal with it and so far I am still not seeing Keyboard issues.
0 Likes