cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

maybe update the edge screen for one ui 3?

(Topic created on: 11/24/20 11:56 PM)
hotwaffles
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Like since it's something that comes with the device, atleast show some love to the edge screen too lol It looks kinda dated now especially on a note 20 ultra it makes me feel like I'm using a S6 again
I thought it actually was updated at 1st when I saw it in display settings cause it has a new video showing what it does in settings and the apps in the edge panel dont have a giant thing around it and the background is transparent and not 100% blurred, but when I actually used it, it doesn't look like the little demonstration in the settings. Which would be cool if it did or if it even had a animation on top of that cause it's kinda static. But ya, that was disappointing, maybe refresh the edge screen for the new update so it actually matches everything else? lol 

2 Replies
Luxgamer
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
agree perhaps floating icons instead of an entire tab, or maybe a custom background for it
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team