Options
Suggestions
Can you please add RCS messaging on samsung messages app. Please
10 Replies
Lebanski
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I agree completely. They need to step there game up for sure. They are holding back RCS for all android phones. They are the last major company to offer it because they don't use Google messages
Arvin
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Sorry… Can i know what is RCS message? I saw these word many times, still donot know what benefit of that?
Lebanski
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
it's basically like imessage. so you have the option to send high quality pics and vids, text over wifi, read receipts, typing indicators. Also better group chats (larger amount of people) If you have google messages instead of samsung also reacting to messages.
userfFaBkoUZi6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
https://youtu.be/NrufyCrVYkU Hey guys I found this video that helps you activate RCS on stock Samsung message app i have an s20 ultra unlocked phone using T-mobile as my provider and I was able to activate RCS on it
0 Likes
Lebanski
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
does it work with other carriers or do you have to be on the same phone company?
0 Likes
userfFaBkoUZi6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
it should be able to work with other carriers only one im not too sure would be Verizon but with the other carriers it works 100% also you don't need to keep the Google phone app once you activate the settings you can delete the app
Yeti
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I also can confirm that RCS is accessible on the s20 and Note 20 via Samsung Messages and Google Messages.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
I agree. This would be great.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team