Did you mean: 

Original topic:

messaging app customization.

(Topic created on: 11/19/20 10:27 PM)
JLPJ
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Make the messaging app more customizable. Instead of needing to change the theme of the phone to change the color of the chat bubbles. Put an option to customize more than just the wallpaper of the conversations.  

8 Replies
K9Ray
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I agree
0 Likes
dortyboy
Halo
Options
Suggestions
what about RCS messaging. samsung is slow to improve messaging
JLPJ
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
oh 100% but I think samsung might be waiting on the carriers in the US (Verizon, Tmobile, AT&T) (the carriers have some sort of agreement for RCS I believe) so everyone can have RCS. Google just didn't wait for the carriers and that's why Google messaging app has RCS.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
zdost
Comet
Options
Suggestions
a lot of refinement in general needs to happen for the app, too.
0 Likes
VoiceBox
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
If we get gradient colors too like with Facebook Messenger, that'd be awesome.
JLPJ
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
that would be. I would really love to see that. I really like those gradient color themes on Facebook Messenger
0 Likes
Marlon_Flores
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
we need to be able to react to messages!!!!...like Google messages!!!....it's not that hard!!!!