Did you mean: 

Original topic:

new volume needs more distinct coloring

(Topic created: 10-17-2020 09:49 PM)
dhdroid
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
The new volume rocker needs more distinct coloring. Previously the blue line was very easy to read and see what the setting was. I hate the new volume, especially since I'm slightly color blind, having volume be a mild grey to slightly darker grey is horrible. Really hope they add some options, or at least a good lock setting or something.
6 Replies
Kev93
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Agree 100%! It's not the same as the blue and red colors we used to have and those helped a lot!
Zorojuro
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I agree with that statement, like that they are doing everything gray but the volume should be a little bit more bright.
JDog995
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
yep, needs to be more contrasting
DrFed
Comet
Options
Suggestions

yeah, currently the volume level is very difficult to see, depending on the wallpaper and whether or not dark mode is activated.

Spencerjedi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I agree, having the blue and red was helpful
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team