Did you mean: 

Original topic:

newsfeed

(Topic created: 11-21-2020 07:40 PM)
lolo20
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
May I suggest different  alternatives  to the newsfeed I suggested the option of Google feed twas ignored you guys had newsbreak on the feed which was ok because it had a local options but the new news feed it just confusing and has no local options I don't want to use alternative launchers don't need additional battery drains give us the option please its bad enough we are stuck with bixby as an assistant and yes you guys do give use google assistant as an option which is awesome you should do the same for the  newsfeed. 
7 Replies
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Just curious what news feed app you are using? Is it the SmartNews app, Samsung News brief, or something else else from the Galaxy Store?
For me I like the SmartNews app, it has local and has a wide variety of sources. The Bing search app also has a decent News feed. Just some thoughts.
0 Likes
lolo20
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
it says samsung free it's the only one there when I swipe from the left
0 Likes
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Suggestions
There are a few options in the Galaxy Store. Hope that helps.

clipboard_image_1606063443219.jpg

0 Likes
lolo20
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I've seen them but I don't have default options on the left scrolling news feed like I have google news feed on my pixel devices unless there's an option to make them default that I don't know
bluefire
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Suddendly I started getting the Google news...
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Marlon_Flores
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
can we just use Google feed???
0 Likes