Original topic:

notification tray media controls

(Topic created: 10-17-2020 05:56 AM)
CornBeef
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
S20 unlocked, OneUI 3 Beta 1
The media controls that show in the notification tray are way to small. I don't have large fingers by any means and 9/10 times so far I am unable to use the notification shade play/pause button. I just resort to opening the music app again
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

2 Replies
TheXchronicles
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
especially in the lock screen, I tried to move back the music slider but it's too difficult to move it back, I just kept pressing the tab instead
0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

View solution in context