Did you mean: 

Original topic:

offline moments

(Topic created on: 11/9/20 3:35 AM)
ACC01
Halo
Options
Suggestions
It happens to me that sometimes I am using the phone with total normality and suddenly everything stops working, exactly as if I had run out of internet, nothing loads, I do not get SMS, in short as if I was offline, I have checked my connection in others devices the same time this happens on mine and it is not an internet problem, I have even turned off the wifi and tried to use the mobile data but it does not work, I have all the signal, with 5G and it is as if I was in the amazon forest, normally it is resolved with a restart but sometimes I have to restart up to 2 times in a row so that everything back to normal so I think it must be from the beta, thanks 
2 Replies
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Suggestions
This is a problem you need to submit error report for. It's a major disruption of phone functions that Samsung needs to know.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes