Did you mean: 

Original topic:

problems fixed with reset

(Topic created: 10-17-2020 08:27 AM)
Brad_Riggs
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
So I was having a lot of problems from really bad battery drain (3 hours screen on time) to videos freezing up. I did a factory reset and all of it was fixed. I am impressed with oneUI 3.0 . 
3 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

Jarredondo23
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
dumb question...you didn't lose the beta? lol if I do the same thing it will install again?
Brad_Riggs
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
No you will not lose the Beta ,it will completely reinstall your last update only it will be like it was just out of the Box only with the new updates. In order to go back to android 10 oneUI 2.5 you have to unroll from the program then uninstall and reinstall it again and then it will go back to android 10 with oneUI 2.5 . But no if you just Do a factory reset completely wipe your phone out and you already have android 11 with oneUI 3.0 it will reboot with android 11 oneUI 3.0 and it runs great, I'm already going on 9 hours screen on time and I still got 25% battery left.

oh and one more thing that did , On set up with your phone restart its gonna ask if you want to bring all your settings wallpapers and everything that you originally had with you I did not do that I did not want to bring any old settings or anything that may have been bogging my phone down with me so I decided to do it eith out bringing any of my old settings and let the phone start up run like I just got it and it's been running like a charm.

Hope this helps and did for me.
0 Likes