Did you mean: 

Original topic:

recent apps screen

(Topic created on: 11/16/20 1:51 PM)
zdost
Comet
Options
Suggestions
For the recent apps screen, I want to see a return of the bounce effect when initiating the gesture from the home screen, as right now it feels a lot more plain and static - the first app in the background just slides into place with no bounce and doesn't look as appealing to me. This bounce was present in beta 1 and was removed after beta 2.

For the "close all" button, it used to fade in and out which looked nice, but now the fade animation has been removed so it just flashes on and off the screen - I want to see this return in the future as well.

Keep the response time though, it feels fantastic; I just want it to look great too.
0 Likes
4 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Scale
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
made me close everything testing it, well played. but I don't like how much harder it is to swipe through many recent apps
0 Likes
zdost
Comet
Options
Suggestions
you think it's less responsive? or just slower in general
0 Likes
Scale
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
slower in general* yeah. i actually came back to say Im fine with it this way after getting used to it.
I didn't get a notification on your reply