Did you mean: 

Original topic:

remove delay for swipe gestures navigation

(Topic created on: 10/23/20 7:15 PM)
edwa2
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
In One UI 2.0, swiping up from the left side of the screen to bring up recent apps (when using swipe from bottom swipe gestures) immediately began opening the recent apps page with an animation. In 3.0, nothing happens until you release your finger and then the animation starts and the recent apps page pulls up. It makes everything way slower. 
7 Replies
DrFed
Comet
Options
Suggestions
were you using One Hand Operation+ with One UI 2.0?
0 Likes
edwa2
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
nope. Just three swipe version of swipe navigation
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Suggestions
also, have you enable faster animations in Developer settings? that might make things feel faster for you.
0 Likes
Call_Me_Sammy
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
that might be something going on with your phone. The animation starts right away on mine
0 Likes
edwa2
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Are you using the three button swipes or the single button swipe? When using single button mine is fine, but the three button one isn't. Nothing wrong with the phone, it's 2 weeks old with only bare minimum software and apps.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userXYUygZXfFE
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

I've certainly noticed a delay in navigation gestures since upgrading to One UI 3.0.

Its very off-putting. 

0 Likes