Did you mean: 

Original topic:

restart.

(Topic created on: 11/9/20 6:00 PM)
dortyboy
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Can we get the phone to restart fully without putting your password?
Eveeytime the phone restarts you have to put in a password for the phone to be fully functional. 
My phone restarted at night once and I was late for work because the phone alarm would not work because I was asleep and could not put in my password to fully restart the phone 
4 Replies
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
won't happen. it's a standard android security feature. only way would be if you remove the screen security/lock yourself and have a password free phone.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Paladin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
you should only be required to entire you password is you manually reset the phone.

If you're talking about the auto-restart you set up in the device care men, you shouldn't be required to input a password for it.

that might be a system glitch I suggest you test it when you can and see
dortyboy
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I was referring to a regular old fashion restart. when the phone restarts its not fully function unless you put in the password.
assuming your phone restarts without you knowing. you could be sitting there all this time with a phone that's not functioning