Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung needs to adapt rcs messaging

(Topic created on: 1/1/21 7:24 AM)
Vladimir_r
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I love the stock msg, I hope samsung can expand into adding rcs messaging options into their own app!

Thank you
6 Replies
Tom6068
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Samsung has already started doing this.
Vladimir_r
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
they have? I haven't seen anything like that. is it limited to certain regions only? I'm in the US, and my carrier is Verizon, using s10e unlocked. I hope they can expand it further!
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Samsung an Google been working together about RCS, and Google rcs will work on the Samsung messaging app. I'm really excited about that. they have already been pushing out the update without having to wait for your carrier to switch it on. it will automatically work if your carrier has it on or not! I have Samsung S10+ unlocked from the US as well. Hopefully soon will receive a surprise when we open up Samsung messages, and realize we can now enable RCS. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
FrS10
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
There are a lot of posts about this, but yes some of us have RCS in the stock Samsung Messages app. It just showed up one day.