Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

voice input during a call

(Topic created: 10-28-2020 12:21 PM)
Options
Suggestions
So I've been wondering why when we're on a phone call we can't seem to press the Bixby button and say something to text someone while on a call. We should be about to especially if we're on hold but trying to speak to text someone hopefully yall can make this feature available. Attached is a picture of what I'm talking about 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
It's probably because the microphone that Bixby needs is being used by the phone dialer process. If Bixby has access to microphone, this could be one reason you can't use both at same time.
Options
Suggestions
more then likely but you can use Google assist during calls. so I'm sure they can make it happen
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
noted. could be conflict in underlying APIs for communication but yes, I am sure Samsung can figure how to make both work.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes