Broadcasting menu grayed out

Constellation

Re: Broadcasting menu grayed out

New 4kUHD same  problem 3//5/18

Astronaut

I have the SamsungUE43M5520     Click  SOURCE button (hand set)  this will open all the sources,  click  TV  then click SETTINGS you should notice that BROADCASTING has been ENABLED if not contact Samsung Helpline 03307267864

Constellation

Same issue with me.

samsung mu6300

using a sound bar via hdmi arc and a antenna plugged into coaxial.

Gray out in the broadcasting option.

Supernova

Hey there, for this, we would recommend having a tech take a look at the unit. If you would like for me to get that set up for you, please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the model number and the serial number of the unit. 

Astronaut

This worked for me. It was not a cable box, but a Samsung DVD player. Unplugged it, restarted the TV and the setup for broadcasting was available.
Constellation

Excellent.  Thank you for posting.  Here in Salt Lake City we needed to do a channel rescan due to a change in broadcasting requirements and your post helped me figure out that I have an old DirecTV box still plugged in that we no longer use which was interfering.  I turned off the TV, unplugged the HDMI & power cables from the DirecTV box and bingo!  The Auto Program option is no longer greyed out and worked flawlessly.

Constellation

Happens to me all the time on my brand new tv
Constellation

Same issue, thanks for the detailed post. 

Constellation

Same issue thanks for the detailed post. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Folks - we found a way to get back to manual channel scan. What you do is:

- hit the 'Ch List' button on the remote

- in the page, look for Edit or Edit Channels in the upper right corner of screen, nav to it and go

- select 'All Channels' in the bar, to select all channels in list. The Delete button in right pane should now be enabled, nav to it and go

- go to Source, go to TV, and the Scan Channels buttons should pop up in the middle of the screen (it did for us), but if not, go to Settings, Broadcasting, etc and check the accessibility again. 

Good luck