HDR10+ Support on Samsung KS8000 (2016 models)

Constellation

Re: HDR10+ Support on Samsung KS8000 (2016 models)

Same here!

I just contacted the store where I bought it from and asked for a refund.
I contact Samsung about this matter and they said they "do not offer refunds". Samsung representer said I made a contract with the store when I bought the TV, so they told me to contact the store directly.

It's funny, because it's not the store's fault in any way. 
I will let you guys know how this goes.

Constellation

I own a Samsung AC, a Samsung phone and this TV or a Samsung KS7005 as it is called in Scandinavia.

All of them have have been neglected by Samsung.

I want my HDR10+.. or I ain't buying another Samsung product and I'm making sure that no one else I know will to.

Also, sign me up for a class action lawsuit, I'm down.

Constellation

I don't expect Samsung to bring HDR10 to the KS8000, which I own. I decided to buy a N850 sound bar which of course has a stupid energy saving mode you can't turn off, and knowing Samsung they probably won't fix it. Luckily I returned it today. I'm done with Samsung. Going with a Vizio TV and sound bar next time.

Constellation

This is unacceptable. Let's say I buy a KS8000 based on reviews, analysis, etc., and betting on the announcementSamsung made in relation to HDR10+. Now they changed their minds and we are not going to get HDR10+? Not serious at all.

Constellation

KS8500 owner checking in from Australia. Really hoping Samsung don't abandon us in this regard. Once you have a press release you kind of have to follow through. This was not a cheap TV, we paid a premium for SUHD, the least we can expect is for the TV to not become outdated in 2 years.