KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

[ Edited ]

I went throgh the exact same thing shortly after the warranty expired. I passed. Now my lines (bands) are 6" wide in spots. 75 inch. $1700 to replace panel. Paid $3000 8-16.

Constellation

I called Samsung support and said it was unexceptable to charge me $1300 for the repair for the $1000 tv and the next day they sent me an email saying they would authorize a one-time repair free of charge....... Hang in there......

Do Not Throw Away Your T.v.!

just saying.....

Asteroid

I hope these 2 mods can assist with getting my brand new 75" replaced. It has been a month now!! And the replacement was approved but support does nothing.
Constellation

This just started happening to my TV and Icame across this forum. How is your TV holding up after the repair?

Constellation

My TV is having the same issues and is 2 months out of warranty. I don't want to have to go through the same frustrations as other customers have gone through with a repair man walking into my home to tell me the screen needs to be replaced. I hope someone can provide a more straight forward solution...

Constellation

Same thing just happened to me yesterday 1/11/19. The TV was purchased in April of 2017. Fortunately they authorized a one-time accommodation to service the TV. I'm just trying to figure out if the whole repair is covered, or just the part.

Astronaut

My UN55KS8000 stopped working today. Bought Oct 2016. Little over two years old and that's it?  Same vertical lines. Not happy!