My monitor is ugly. Please HELP.

SOLVED
Constellation

My monitor is ugly. Please HELP.

Hi fellas. I start to think by buying a new PC and stuff similiar to this since OCTOBR/17. Now I'm feeling myself comfortable so much. with the good stuff I have. but actually recently I reliazed there's a tint on my TVscreen. still bothers me when I'm doing my montages or designs or anything. so I came here to might actually get some reasons or solutions for this problem.

I'll put some pics. I opend the notepad. just to make sure everything I capture would be clearly obvious to you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author userMd3Jlj09ow
‎06-19-2018 02:59 PM

Re: My monitor is ugly. Please HELP.

Looks like a bad screen, if this shows on all sources then I would recommend repairs. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

2 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author userMd3Jlj09ow
‎06-19-2018 02:59 PM

Looks like a bad screen, if this shows on all sources then I would recommend repairs. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

It looks like a bad display, you should go for a repair or buy a new one

here is the list of best monitors out there

http://www.techforgamers.com/best-4k-gaming-monitor/